20. Outdoor Rec major. Taken. Hufflepuff. Livin' it up in southern Illinois. I like s'mores and lying on the beach.
Follow me, yo :) I always follow back
"everything jennifer lawrence does is just an act!"
here is jennifer lawrence in 1995
you know which girl i’m talking about
being friendly with a boy you aren’t romantically/physically attracted to and him developing feelings for you isn’t your fault, nor does it mean you were “leading him on”. you are under no obligation to date him.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender